Monday, May 03, 2004

The 'Stros have come back twice against the Reds in the last 2 games, winning both. I really don't know how we managed to win yesterday - I was playing in a tennis tournament, and I had to go play when we were down 4-0....then I come back and we're down 5-3...then I come back again and we WON! On a suicide squeeze by Brad Ausmus??? WOW. Hey, I'll take them how I can get them.

I'm actually going to the game tonight with my friend that I haven't seen in a while, so we're gonna watch as Roy Oswalt tears through the Reds lineup like Jason Barfield at a buffalo wing-eating contest. I CAN'T WAIT. Man, I love baseball.

Oh, and starting NOW, I'm going to start taking notes during every Astros game and posting them here, 'cause I gotta pick it up. Bi-weekly updates just aren't cutting it.

Talk to you guys soon!

No comments: