Saturday, April 22, 2006

Andy is at the game today (and he's going tomorrow) while I'm stuck here studying for my Master's Exam on Monday. Lucky bastard. I'll check in every now and then to see how Buchholz (two H's, according to Andy) is doing.

Oh, and I caught a bit of this movie "Remo Williams" on TV the other day. A few quotes from it:

Chiun: Women should stay home and make babies. Preferably, manchild.

Chiun: Breathe out... slowly... do not gulp. If you do not breathe correctly, you do not move correctly. Pitiful. I can see the deadly hamburger has done its evil work.

Remo Williams: You know, Chiun, there are times when I really like you.
Chiun: Of course. I am Chiun.
Remo Williams: And there are times when I could really kill you.
Chiun: Good. We will practice that after dinner.

Remo Williams: Chiun, you're incredible!
Chiun: No, I am better than that.

Man, that's good stuff. Go 'Stros!

No comments: