Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Oh man. Baseball. As in: BASEBALL.

The Astros lose again - good thing it's Spring Training. But the U.S. lost also to the mighty Canadian squad. Bah.

I was working out my schedule for my last sememster here at NAU and it is jam-freakin'-packed. Spring Break, Vegas, parents moving to Flagstaff, oral exams, finals, graduation....freedom! Oh, and writing about the Astros until I can't write no more! Speaking of which, Roger Clemens again said he's leaning towards retirement today - at least that's what he told USA Today. If he retires....well, I thought last year was a rebuilding year, but maybe this year would be the true rebuilding year.

Anyway, NAU lost in the conference championship to go to March Madness today. Damn. But I can still have a beer or two.

2 comments:

Jack said...

According to Bob Nightengale of USA Today, Roger Clemens plans to retire following the World Baseball Classic.

"Right now, I don't see myself playing," Clemens said. "I'm not going to start the season with anyone. I made my mind up. And when I do shut it down, I'll be walking away with a smile on my face. There will be no regrets, because I feel like I've done it the right way."

Spokane Small Appliance Repair said...

Thanks for the postt