Friday, February 20, 2004

My time in London is coming to an end - I booked a bus/ferry/bus combo thing to Brussels, Belgium, home of Tintin (most famous comic book hero in Europe), Mannekin Pis (a statue of an impudent little boy peeing - think Calvin and Hobbes), and Van Gogh. London's been a lotta fun, but it's a little too BIG. I mean, it's huge. There are people and buses and dogs and parks and monuments and museums and libraries and it's all EVERYWHERE. Man, my feet still hurt just thinking about it. But the people are friendly, the beer is great, and the fish and chips are salty and hot, so all in all it was pretty good.

I gotta move on, though, lots more to see and only 5.5 weeks to do it in! The next time you hear from me it'll be in Belgium. Until then, au revoir.

P.S. Maddux to the Cubs. Man. I remember watching Maddux pitch for the Cubs.....over ten years ago!! Man, those were the days....Shawon Dunston, Ryan Sandberg, Mark Grace, Andre Dawson, and Greg Maddux. Andy knows where I'm coming from. ANd now he's back in Chicago. Too bad the Astros are still better bwahahahahaha.

Later!

No comments: