Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Wow, it's been a while since I posted on my own blog. It's good to know that there will be plenty of interesting posts by Andy, JT and Jason while I'm gone, though.

But before I leave, I thought I'd weigh in on the road trip issue. The two road trips that I took with Andy were amazing. However, I think that part of what made them so amazing is the fact that they were so out-of-the-ordinary, so different from everyday life. So I understand why Jason wants to work now - because he knows he'll appreciate it more when he's got the time and money to do so. But I know how Andy feels too, 'cause I've been out there with him, and there's nothing else like it - you just pack up and GO. I'm going on a road trip of my own on Monday, and I'll try to post an occasional message telling you how it is. One thing's for sure - it'll be a little different without Andy sleeping in the passenger seat.

No comments: